Well, this lesson took a lot longer to create than we originally imagined, but we’re happy with the result. Through this European Portuguese lesson I will teach you basic vocabulary and expressions you would normally here in a typical Portuguese weather forecast.
We’re also creating a membership program. We’re calling it “Carla’s Babies” (more information on the podcast itself). Even though part of the lessons will be free for all, just like before, members will have access to:
- Full Lesson featuring:
- Longer scenes
This new series will focus on
- Day to day conversation
- Oral and written understanding.
On top of that, in each lesson, we will work a particular grammar point, although you probably won’t notice at all.
Above and beyond the regularly released video lessons, members will also have access to:
- Carla, for language related questions
- Extra fun stuff (to be announced)
This is something we’re mentioning to listeners only and won’t be advertised or otherwise publicised anywhere else. But if you put your name down on the list, you will be given a chance of getting in early for a discounted price. The Invitation will go out very soon. We have hundreds of people on the list but only a few spots will be made available. Be quick 🙂GET EARLY ACCESS Obrigado a todos.
– E parece que a Primavera ainda não chegou. Vamos passar à previsão do tempo com a Carla Medina. Carla…
– Boa noite, Carla! Infelizmente, parece que ainda não é desta! Para amanhã, no continente, prevê-se céu pouco nublado ou limpo, apesar de se poder apresentar muito nublado nas regiões do norte do país . O vento soprará de noroeste, em geral fraco, podendo, na parte final do dia, soprar um pouco mais forte na zona oeste do Algarve.
Get the early bird discount on our new membership Program